Awards & Achievements
- Nirman Cricket Team the runners up of Under 17 at ISCL Interschool Tournament (YEAR - 2010)
- Nirman Cricket Champions of Under16 Luvkush Interschool Tournament at L.D. Arts College Ground (year - 2011)
- Nirmanites bagged the second position in ' Tak Dhina Dhin' Interschool dance and music competition. Helly Vasavda stood First in Solo singing competition in Junior category and Pragya Pushp was the Runner up in the Senior category.
- Shyam Trambadia won three bronze medals and Shivam Shrivastava won two bronze medals in Kata and Kumite events at the 2nd International Karate Championship held at Goa from October 9th to 12th , 2011. The school instructor Mr. Sushmit grabbed a gold and a silver in the men's category.
- Our students made us proud by winning 10 gold, 10 silver, 5 bronze and 2 memorial shields in the 'Avantika ' drawing, painting and card making competition.
- Nirman school was declared champions in Group C in the Interschool Chess tournament held on 1st and 2nd September 2012 held at Vishwabharati School. Meet Shah was awarded a trophy for standing 10th in the Group 'C' category.
- Nirman Cricket Team - Our boys were declared the Runners-up in U-16 in the Inter School cricket tournament.
Jay Garg, Krishnam Rathi, Priyansh Jain, Shlok Pathak and Vaibhav Srivastav played in the School Cricket team and were the runners up in the Luv-Kush tournament in U-19. (2013)
The students did their bit for the environment by making more than a thousand paper bags which they distributed to the vendors and shopkeepers and also explained to them the hazards of plastic.
Waste plastic bags and bottles were collected which were utilized to make an effigy of 'Ravan' during Dushera. This was an initiative by 'Sandesh' to create an awareness about the hazards of plastic.
House Activities are held on 3rd working Saturday of every month where in, every student participates. Certificates of merit are awarded to the winners. Some of house activities conducted during the year were story telling , JAM , sandwich making, rakhi making, origami , book mark & pencil stand making, Ikebana and making best out of waste.
Hobby classes are held on the 1st and the 5th working Saturday where in the students pursue their hobbies like Food and Nutrition, needle work, skating, chess, furniture and fashion designing.
Our regular classes also include:
Music to relax and motivate students to appreciate fine arts.
Moral education helps the students to imbibe values which is a must for today's generation.
Knowledge of computers from std 1 to Std X is a must to equip them with the necessary computer knowledge so that they become tech savvy.
Fine arts gives their imagination wings, at the same time relaxes their minds and they learn to concentrate.